Today’s show is one of the most open and honest episodes I’ve had to date, with regards to investing in your business, investing in business coaching, leveraging your business, and why as a unit we should stop being so afraid to spread our message to a global community. Erica has been such a driving force all throughout her time in school: growing her practice quickly as soon as she graduated and now creating her online health coaching program. Erica is not afraid to tell it like it is and today she does just that. It’s so important for us to not feel stifled or suppressed by fear of losing our license or fear of doing something wrong and to understand the more you invest in your online business. It’s so powerful to create those bigger goals for your practice!
Questions I Asked Erica:
- What can someone in school do now to get their business growing?
- Should someone wait until they’re done with school to start working on their business?
- Did you decide to have a polarized voice on your blog?
- What steps did you take to create Baby Bloomers?
[tweet_box design=”default”]”You’re more likely to be successful if you’re polarizing. Erica Robinson[/tweet_box]
Things You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Erica started blogging during school.
- Why it’s ok to be vocal about who you do and do not want to work with.
- How Erica has created passive income in her online business.
- What steps Erica learned about being a naturopathic doctor online.