Hello everyone!! Welcome to another episode of the profitable practice podcast. We are gonna get down in dirty with your numbers today peeps. I do this every 6 months with my MAXIMize Your Clinic members. We have a half-day intensive call. It’s 5hours long. And one of the biggest profound outcomes that people have is when we actually start playing around with their numbers to see exactly where their success can come from and what it takes to achieve those numbers.
The biggest issue that I’ve found with business owners, regardless of profession, is that they try to avoid on looking at their actual numbers in real time, on a consistent basis. Unfortunately without doing this, you will be unable to properly track how successful your businesses is running.
You’re Invited to a FREE ONLINE Training –> www.MAXIMizedBusiness.ca/ProgramWebinar
Questions I Asked Whitedove:
1. How do you work with your clients around making the conversation about money not so “icky”?
2. Where do you usually get your clients to start by laying it all out and tracking things and how often?
3. What is the cloud based data entry doing that’s making your life way easier?
4. What are the chart of accounts we should definitely be using?
5. How often are we looking at this financial picture to really command our business?
6. What are the most common bad/good habits you’ve seen with your clients?
7. What are some of the things that you’ve seen really make some profound differences in the execution of their financial picture moving forward?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
1. Guide on how to make a conversation about money with your clients.
2. Guide on how to track things with your business
3. The benefit of using Cloud base entry
4. Chartered account
About Whitedove Gannon
Meet Whitedove. A down to earth creative with an analytical process for small businesses. Over the past 4 years of growing an accounting and bookkeeping business, she has had the pleasure of leading other small businesses and entrepreneurs to stay ahead of the financial aspect of their business while creating an opportunity for them to run their business efficiently in a cloud based environment. With a desire to re-invent traditional bookkeeping and redefine what it means to be efficient, Whitedove created the StartUP Academy for Entrepreneurs, a resource with tools for small businesses to learn, and run, the financial aspect of their business, while they grow.
She holds a degree in Accounting, and is Advanced Certified in Quickbooks Online.