In this episode of The Profitable Practice Podcast, I review Brendon Burchard’s 5 Habits of top Performers and apply them to us – health and wellness practitioners.
The 5 Habits Of High Performers – Do You Have Them?
I have just come back from a phenomenal weekend business training event called “The Archangel Summit” in Toronto. Brendon Burchard (a celeb in the business coaching and productivity industry) shared some of the top strategies with us about how to be a HIGH PERFORMER. I was so inspired by what I learned that I really wanted to share some of it with you in this podcast!
Unlike other advice I’ve learned, I have literally implemented these strategies into my life and business immediately, and I want you to do the same.
Actually, I learned so many great tools that I’m going to be recording a few podcast episodes to share with you everything that I took away from the Archangel Summit. So stay tuned for some goodies in store for you!
Today’s episode is all about the “Top 5 Habits that all High Performers Have”.
And I didn’t just take this from Brendan Burchard’s seminar (and his new book with a similar title) alone, I really listened to the common themes amongst all of the amazing speakers and compiled it into these top 5 habits that we’re going to talk about today!
In This Episode:
Here are the Top 5 Habits that if you want to be a High Performer, you must implement today:
- How keeping your phone off for the first hour of your day can increase your productivity 30%
- How important it is to have unwavering CLARITY on your daily and long-term business objectives
- What you eat, drink or do can affect your day
- How to Develop Influence amongst your tribe
- How being COURAGEOUS is a key principle for all high performers
After you’ve had a chance to listen to the episode, I’d LOVE to hear from you!
- What was your key take away from this episode?
- What habit will you implement today?
Leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts!
If you are a new grad or struggling practitioner, I’m here to help you! If you have a question on growing your business, share as much detail as you can, I read every post and am happy to provide thoughts and feedback on how to grow your practice and help you break through the overwhelm and frustration.
Thank you so much for listening in today. Your commitment to learning and improving your business game matters – not just to your bottom line, but to the patients who are hoping to find someone just like you who can help them too.
P.S. Want to pick my brain about your practice? I offer free 30 Min Practice Strategy sessions for just that purpose: Here is the link to my calendar – just sign yourself up!
- Ready to 3X The Lifetime Value of Your Clients? You’re Invited to a FREE ONLINE Masterclass –> www.MAXIMizedBusiness.ca/ProgramWebinar
- MAXIMize Your Clinic with Dr. Andrea Maxim – The Blueprint For Health & Wellness Pros To Start and Grow Your Practice.
Other episodes you may enjoy: