Low appointment bookings are the result when a practitioner’s offerings appear unfocussed and hard for a patient to navigate. Not to mention, we practitioners tend to have so many ideas we over-complicate things. In this episode of the Profitable Practice Podcast, I discuss how to streamline the flow of your patient experience. AND simplify your business model in the process.
Want to Streamline Your Business?
How great would it feel if you could just get a simple pathway for all your patients to follow?
The biggest transformation that I found that my 2018/2019 students of the Maximize Your Clinic: Next Level Program made when it came growing their practice? Streamline your patient experience and simplify things for your sanity.
When I work with my students or clients my job is to:
- reduce chaos,
- to simplify/clarify services, and
- systematize internal processes as best we possibly can.
That way we can stop wasting all of our brain power on crummy tasks (that often we should be delegating, BTW) and either simplify the process or automate it.
If this discussion interests you, you’ll want to tune in!
In this episode:
- [2:18] Streamlining & Simplifying – The biggest transformation that my beta-launch Next Level group program participants got out of the 3 & 1/2 months.
- [9:17] How to map out all of the pieces in your business and create a systemized flow. Plus examples including signature online course, labs, and supplements, etc.
- [12:24] What about the patients who don’t fit the flow?
- [14:42] How to use down sell options strategically to keep the patients coming back for years to come.
After you’ve listened to the episode, I would love to hear from you!
Have you been losing patients to follow up? Do you have a list of patient leads with no organized plan for what to do with them? Leave a comment below and let me know your struggles. I love getting to brainstorm ideas for streamlining your patient experience and simplifying your practice.
Dreaming about offering something really great to your patients but aren’t sure how to make it happen? I’m here for you! It’s exactly why I offer these free 30 min strategy calls, so I can get to know you, your practice, and of course, help you break through your obstacles and bring your special project into the world.
As always, thank you so much for listening and learning with me this week. Your commitment to learning the business aspect of your practice matters... Not only to you, but to your future patients who want to be working with you. It’s time for you to build something great, so let’s get to work.
P.S. It’s so important for patient confidence in your care to offer a clear pathway for working with you. Let me help you streamline your patient experience so can get this key step RIGHT! Click this link and we can find a time to help you get un-stuck in a free 30 Min Strategy Call.
Other Episodes you might enjoy:
- The Real Story of Growing a Business: Interview with Jill Stanton – PPP: 067
- Creating an Online Food Program: Interview with Jennifer Haessler – PPP: 044
- The Truth About Starting an Online Business: Interview with Dr. Erica Robinson, ND PPP: 031
Ready to take the right steps in the right order and get your clinic operating in the black?
The MAXIMize Your Clinic online course will guide you through every step of the way and help you get your health and wellness practice running profitably. In it, I show you how to take the right steps in the right order, so that you can have your processes, programs and promo all created and implemented in as little as 3-months! (Yes, I said 3 months… and I meant it.)