We see our patients do it with us all the time with us in our offices. In this episode, I share my very *eye-opening* experience of being WAAAAY outside my comfort zone. Because stepping outside your comfort zone as a health and wellness pro is different than in other businesses. Now, we explore how far your have to stretch as a business owner and practitioner to grow your practice.
Peek Behind The Curtain of My Biz – My Very Real Experience of Stepping WAAAY Outside of My Comfort Zone
Your comfort zone: the boundaries within which you feel things are “humming along nice and steady” in your practice. It sounds great at first… but beware!
It’s a trap. It’s a comfortable trap, but it’s still a trap.
The harsh truth of business (and biology) is that if you are not growing, you’re slowly dying. Stepping outside your comfort zone as in business means embracing the creative chaos, trying something new, being willing to mess up… It means feeling kinda uncomfortable.
In time, you learn to chase the feeling of being stretched beyond what’s comfortable.
In this episode:
- [3:56] The biggest investment I’ve ever made in my business.
- [5:13] … and how to know when it’s time to hire help and build a team.
- [8:06] The scariest thing I’ve done to date in my business. PLUS the changes I’m making in how to run things to embrace this next stage of growth.
- [9:58] #HotMess – What the truth of being outside of your comfort zone looks like.
After you’ve listened to the episode, I would love to hear from you!
Have you been operating inside your comfort zone too long? What projects have you been dreaming about and putting off? Leave a comment below and let me know! I love getting to chat with you about your ideas for business growth and help you make them a reality.
If you are looking for feedback, share as much detail as you can. I read every post and am happy to provide thoughts and feedback to help you break through to the next level.
As always, thank you so much for listening in this week. Your commitment to learning and stepping outside your comfort zone to grow your biz matters. Certainly to your paycheck, but also to the patients who are just waiting for you to shine your light bright enough to help them find their way.
P.S. It’s imperative to step outside your comfort zone in your health and wellness practice, so you can start running your biz profitably. Let me help you. Just pop me an email: email@example.com.
- Episode FREEBIE: “Your MAXIMized Business Roadmap” – Links to all the info you’ll need no matter what stage your practice is in.
- The Billionaire Code – Find out what growth phase your business is in, and what you need to take it to the next level.
- DISC Assessment – www.tonyrobbins.com/disc
Ready to stretch yourself and get your clinic poised for ma$$ive growth?
The MAXIMize Your Clinic online course will guide you through every step of the way and help you get your wellness practice running profitably. I’ll show you how to take the right steps to take in the right order. You can have your systems, processes, programs and launches all created and implemented in as little as 3-months!