Running a Skin Care Line and a Naturopathic Practice: my Interview with Dr. Alexis Reid, founder of Eco Chic Movement – PPP:016
Dr. Alexis Reid is a Naturopathic Doctor and a successful founder of Eco Chic Movement: a brand that specializes in 100% all natural skincare products for everyone from babies to adults. With a background in chemical engineering, she always found she was more interesting in biological engineering and health. She got her masters in pharmacology and used that to bridge her knowledge of chemical engineering to more of focus on health.
What I Asked Alexis Reid:
- How did you become a Naturopathic Doctor?
- Why did you choose to create a skincare line?
- How did you go manage opening your own practice and creating a skincare line?
- What has life been like “behind the curtain”?
- What did you do to get so much interaction on social media?
What You’ll Learn From This Podcast:
- How Alexis went about creating her skincare line
- What she did to get such a big level of her exposure
- How Alexis got a Dragon Deal
- How she gets referrals
How to Connect with Alexis Reid:
Tip for those getting into Naturopathic Practices: “It’ll get better.” – Alexis ReidClick to tweet