In this episode of the Profitable Practice Podcast, I interview Zach Spuckler of heartsoulhustle.com and creator of The 5 Figure Challenge – the course that teaches you how to leverage 5-day challenges to launch your signature course or coaching program. Out of all the courses I’ve invested in over the years, THIS is the only one I actually completed… an my practice is proof of how well his recipe works to book more patients.
5-Day Challenges Can Mean More Patients Booked And a 5-Figure Income Bump
5-Day Challenges, that is the main topic of today’s episode…. but first…
So, this is the first episode of 2019 (woot woot), and I hope you guys are ready for what this year has in store! Annndd we’re just around the corner from our 100th episode! Trust me, I have some pretty amazing tricks up my sleeve, so stay tuned!!
Ok, on with the show and learning how to book more patients with a FREE challenge
On today’s show when we’re talking to our very special guest, Zach Spuckler, of the Heart, Soul and Hustle company. Zach is all about 5-Day Challenges that will generate you at least 4-5 figures. And, full disclosure, I am a graduated member of his 5-Figure Challenge program and I looooved it! Game-changer for my practice that allowed me to consistently book more patients into my calendar.
Not only did we have an amazing conversation about how to set up and run a 5-Figure Challenge, but I also got him talking about his decision to pick ONE program to focus on for all of 2019, and shut down all of his other, highly successful and highly profitable programs – one of them was an 80K per year program. Whaaaaaat?!
Click below to tune in:
In this episode…
- [8:16] Why you might want to offer a 5 Day Challenge and why it’s a perfect promotion for health and wellness practices
- [14:12] The right way to run your 5 Day Challenges to book more patients – both new and returning!
- [23:14] Basic framework of a 5 Day Challenge, and the ONE THING that you need to get right in order for it to work
- [27:30] FB Lives… tips to get it done and knock it outta the park
- [29:46] What to expect and how to deal with the drop off in participation
- [30:55] What if my idea has already been done?
- [34:02] On simplifying your business and shutting down an 80K/year revenue stream
After you’ve listened to the episode, I would love to hear from you!
You know, lately I’ve noticed a lot of 6-figure and 7-figure earners doing the same thing as Zach: stopping the chaos and really picking ONE focus to build their business and brand around. I want you to think about too this year… so let me know in the comments below: What ideas do you have for streamlining your business? What is it that ONE thing that if you went all-in, you would have tremendous amount of success? How successful your business would be then?
As always, thank you so so soooo much for listening in this week! I hope you enjoyed my conversation with Zach. Your commitment to learning about the business aspect of your practice matters more than it may seem. Certainly it matters to your paycheck, but it also matters to the patients who still waiting for you to shine your light bright enough to help them find their way. Let’s get to work!
P.S. So you’re jazzed up about running a 5 day challenge, but have no program to do it with? I got your back girl. Check out my FREE Masterclass on Creating Your Signature Course, in which not only do I give you my recipe for my clinic’s successful wellness program – you also get the opportunity to purchase a totally DFY program. Stop allowing excuses about not having any content from holding you back: Click Here To Take My FREE Masterclass on Creating Your Signature Program
- Episode 095 – My Interview with Rebel Tribe creator Dr. Michelle Peris, ND
- Ways to Connect with Zach: Facebook | Instagram | Website | FREE Challenge Class
- Zach’s Flagship Course: The 5 Figure Challenge with Zach Spuckler
Other related episodes you might enjoy:
- The Real Story of Growing a Business: Interview with Jill Stanton – PPP: 067
- Creating an Online Food Program: Interview with Jennifer Haessler – PPP: 044
- The Truth About Starting an Online Business: Interview with Dr. Erica Robinson, ND PPP: 031
Ready to stretch yourself and get your clinic poised for ma$$ive growth?
The MAXIMize Your Clinic online course will guide you through every step of the way and help you get your wellness practice running profitably. This foundational program will show you how to take the right steps to take in the right order so you can start your practice on the right foot – and get those first few patients in the door. You can have your systems, processes, programs and promotions all created and running for you in as little as 3-months!