the MAXIM NATUROPATHIC PROFESSIONAL CORP. (the “Company”), and all website and products created within this company, is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that you have a positive experience on the website and in using our products and services (collectively, “Products”). This policy covers TheMaximMovement.com website, MAXIMizeYourClinic.com website, MAXIMizedBusiness.ca website and the Kajabi course platform and is applicable worldwide.
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data, as further outlined below. These rights may include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily submit information when you do any, or all, of the following: Register on the site, register to attend a seminar or webinar, register for newsletter subscription, place an order, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with products, services or contests;
- To communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone about products or services;
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter or free video series, we may send you periodic e-mails.
If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
What are my rights in respect of your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that the Company holds:
- The right to obtain access to and receive your personal information
- The right to obtain rectification of your personal information; without undue delay where that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that information;
- The right to object, on ground relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
From time to time, with your consent, the Company may contact you with the relevant information about new Products. Most messages will be sent by email. For some messages, we may use your personal information we collect about you to help us determine what’s relevant to share with you.
If you do not want to receive such messages, you can find a “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of each email. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. Also, you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, changes or updates to features of the Products or technical or security notices. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you use our websites through a computer or mobile device, the Company automatically collect information about how you access and use the Service and information about the device you use to access the Service. We use this information to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our websites and services, and for other internal purposes.
The Company typically collects this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). We may combine this information with other personal information we collect directly from you.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the essential operation of our Websites such as to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners, and view its currently available opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also work with third party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modelling tools, which permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
Although we do our best to honour the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to email@example.com
Online Policy Only
Online program under $300:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your physical purchase, you can either return your order for exchange only within 7 days of purchase. Returned products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Book returns will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Any purchases made online, you have 48-hours to ask for a refund.
MAXIMized Practitioner Program
We offer a 30-Day (sometimes a 60-Day) return policy, but you must prove that you have done the work and contact one of our team members by 11:59pm on the 29th day from the day you enrolled.
That means, you need to prove that you watched all of the videos in at least Pillar 1. You must show you completed the worksheets and show evidence of you putting that training into your business.
If the team deems your effort is acceptable, we will give you a 100% refund to the credit card on file. The decision is left up to the discretion of The Company.
If your refund is not applied, you are still required to complete all payments in the manner you originally signed up for. If your payment is late by even 24hours, The Company can fully charge the remainder of the course to your credit card.
IMPLEMENTER ELITE PROGRAM
Once you complete the initial 30min coaching call with one of our team members, you initiate the 3-month hiring period to work with out team and get your to do list executed.
Once this is started, the refund policy is now null, and you are required to complete your contract for the payment plan you signed up for. If your payment is late by even 24hours, The Company can fully charge the remainder of the course to your credit card.