John Moakler is a top producing Financial Planner, well known across Ontario for his advanced tax strategies, and for his advanced wealth building strategies. John provides comprehensive financial planning advice to individuals and corporations.
Honestly, no one will prepare you for how important these ‘adult’ decisions are. This is a must-listen-to podcast if you want any sort of financial freedom, especially if you are thinking of incorporating your business.
What I asked John Moakler:
- Why do I need to hire a financial planner and an entrepreneur?
- What does it take for a naturopath to become incorporated?
- How much do you have to gross or net for incorporation to be beneficial?
- How long does it take to incorporate?
- How is a sole proprietor taxed vs. a corporation?
[tweet_box design=”default”]Disability insurance is very important for new business owners. – John Moakler[/tweet_box]
What you will learn in this episode:
- Where to get the 20 questions that I should use to interview my financial planner
- What two designations your financial planner should have
- The difference between a financial plan and a business plan
- What the difference is between a T4 income and a T5 dividend income
- The benefits of income splitting/sharing
[tweet_box design=”default”]You can use your corporation to build a pension plan. – John Moakler[/tweet_box]
Want to work with John? This is how you can reach him:
[su_button url=”https://blackcardbooks.leadpages.co/heal-thy-wealth-free-preview/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#559723″ size=”8″ center=”yes”]Check out John’s book, Heal Thy Wealth[/su_button]
[videojs mp4=”http://profitablepodcast.podbean.com/mf/web/dv35s8/PPP006.mp4″ width=”670″ height=”425″ preload=”true”]