Lori Kennedy is a Toronto-based health & wellness business expert, online strategist and mother of 2 who works with health professionals who want to grow their purpose-driven businesses in the new online economy.
This interview was absolutely killer! Any healthpreneur needs to learn from this lady… like immediately! Her real-world approach to business and her personal philosophy of ‘inspired hustle’ is built into her online courses and nationwide live events. Lori is a member of The Wellness Business Academy and The Wellness Business Summit, growing a community of passionate and ambitious health leaders who are working together to achieve the company’s 1 million mission.
[tweet_box design=”default”]The first stage of my transition and growth was changing my mindset. – Lori Kennedy[/tweet_box]
Questions I asked Lori Kennedy:
- How did you transition from a brick and mortar business to an online business?
- How do you get into that place to take the big investment plunge?
- What was the first big accomplishment for you?
- What do you recommend people do to grow their business?
- Can you give an example of what people are doing wrong in sales?
[tweet_box design=”default”]To be successful, I strive to surround myself with people who are three steps ahead of me at all times. – Lori Kennedy[/tweet_box]
What you will learn in this podcast:
- What the ‘no plan B’ mindset is all about
- How to know if big ticket coaching will work for you
- The big hurdle that Lori Kennedy overcame
- Great tips on how to take action
- The kinds of questions you should ask your potential clients
[tweet_box design=”default”]I know without a doubt that I wouldn’t be where I am today having not invested in high level coaching. – Lori Kennedy[/tweet_box]
Link mentioned in this episode:
[videojs mp4=”http://profitablepodcast.podbean.com/mf/web/c3zbup/PPP005.mp4″ width=”670″ height=”425″ preload=”true”]
Questions? Comments? Have an idea for my next podcast episode? Get in touch with me!
[su_button url=”https://www.maximizedbusiness.ca/contact” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#559723″ size=”8″]Contact Andrea[/su_button]