Dr. Quinn Hand, ND, based in Toronto, understands what it means to build a wellness business and be a “wellpreneur”.
In addition to her clinical work in women’s health and sports medicine, Dr. Quinn coaches and mentors wellness practitioners to build the foundation required to be more than “just another practitioner”. Dr. Quinn helps her mentees gain clarity about who they are, what they do and how they help people, and communicate passionate about is helping wellness practitioners become a “wellpreneur”.
What you’ll learn from this podcast:
- Having your own clinic vs. being a clinic owner
- Ways to look at the financial structure of your business
- What you need to get your business started
- General costs of insurance that you should consider getting
- Different ways to branch out as an ND into different segments of business
Questions I asked Dr. Quinn
- What made you want to be a be a business owner?
- What were some of the scary investments that you found to be pivotal in growing your business?
- How did you find some of the resources you have?
- What were some learning moments that you had?
- What does success look like to you?
Links mentioned in this episode:
Maximize Your Business!