In this podcast with Christopher Jones of AppointmentCore, we talked the ins and outs of automated scheduling software and how automation can literally save you tens of thousands of dollars a month.
Want to learn about how automation can seriously grow your business? Christopher Jones is the Vice President of Content & Brand Development for AppointmentCore, a software company that automates your scheduling process seamlessly with Infusionsoft, Google Calendar, Office365, and more.
[tweet_box design=”default”]A lot of entrepreneurs don’t value their time as much as they should. – Christopher Jones[/tweet_box]
What I asked Christopher Jones:
- What niche does AppointmentCore fill?
- How does other scheduling software differ from AppointmentCore?
- What are some of the hangups that people inquire about before implementing AppointmentCore?
- Do people need a CRM to use AppointmentCore?
- What are some key business tips or experiences that you’ve had that we can learn from?
[tweet_box design=”default”]The nice thing about automating your scheduling is that it’s convenient for both the patient and the practitioner. – Dr. Andrea Maxim, ND[/tweet_box]
What you will learn in this podcast:
- All the great ways AppointmentCore that help streamline scheduling in your business.
- How AppointmentCore will get you set up and ready to go.
- The other tools that AppointmentCore integrates with.
- The benefits of using a CRM.
- The pros and cons of automation vs. non-automation.
[tweet_box design=”default”]Automation is HUGE, it’s essential. – Christopher Jones[/tweet_box]
Other episodes you might enjoy:
[videojs mp4=”http://profitablepodcast.podbean.com/mf/web/8zpyvd/PPP007.mp4″ width=”670″ height=”425″ preload=”true”]