Today David Allen is going to speak about how to restructure, reorganize, and understand that we can run a successful business if we put things into place, in regards to how to be more productive when we’re more organized in our brains as well as in our businesses.
What I Asked David:
- What made you decide to put your business practices into a book “Getting Things Done”?
- What are the biggest trip ups that you find CEOs, business owners, companies, etc. are having when it comes to keeping productivity?
- What is it about your methodology that makes it so easy for people to get things done?
- What are the first steps to start making your life more productive?
What You’ll Learn From This Podcast:
- Creating a profitable business is not always an overnight success story.
- Why you need to focus one task at a time instead of stressing out about multitasking.
- The importance of being organized and structured, so you can have more freedom.
- The difference between organization and neatness.
How to Connect with David:
Other Episodes You May Enjoy: