Today I have Jim Palmer on the show again! Today we’re going to be talking about how to get your clinic off to a great start, how you can best stabilize your practice, and how to set goals so you can make this year the best year yet. In theme of that, I created a free download for you so you can Plan Your Goals and Track Your Progress.
If you missed the last interview I did with Jim you can check it out here:
Questions I Asked Jim:
- Where should someone start to put the right foot forward at the beginning of the year?
- How do you get people into that place where they’re ready to take that leap to jumpstart their business?
- How do you work around the “money mindset” to help people achieve their goals?
- How do you coach entrepreneurs to learn to relinquish control?
- What are some important goal setting techniques that you find to be valuable for entrepreneurs at the beginning of the year?
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The importance of having the right mindset when operating your business.
- How relationships with your clients play into the success of your practice.
- The benefits Jim sees in working with/learning directly from someone who has a business in the same field.
- The value Jim believes in leveraging your time and hiring help.
- Jim’s advice for getting the hard business work done.
Where to Connect with Jim Palmer:
His Upcoming Event: www.DreamBizAcademy.com – Use the PROMO CODE “Podcast” to get $100 off the registration.