How to Own Your Expertise, Build Your Influence and Expand Your Impact: Interview with JJ Virgin – PPP: 061
Celebrity nutrition and fitness expert JJ Virgin teaches clients how to lose weight and master their mindset so they can lead bigger better lives. She is the author of 4 NY Times bestsellers: The Virgin Diet, The Virgin Diet Cookbook, JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet, and JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet Cookbook. Her memoir Miracle Mindset: A Mother, Her Son, & Life’s Hardest Lessons explores the powerful lessons in strength and positivity that she learned after her son Grant was the victim of a brutal hit-and-run accident. JJ hosts the popular JJ Virgin Lifestyle Show podcast and regularly writes for Huffington Post, Rodale Wellness, and other major blogs and magazines. She’s also a frequent guest on TV and radio shows and speaks at major events. In addition to her work with nutrition and fitness, JJ is also a business coach and founded the premier health entrepreneur event and community, The Mindshare Summit.
Questions I Asked JJ:
- How do you help people determine their self-worth in their business?
- How should someone go about establishing themselves in a particular field to become an expert in a particular field?
- What are some ways people can grow their following?
- How can people expand beyond the walls of their business to create multiple streams of incomes?
- What does it actually look like to create a brand? Can you talk about the day to day schedule?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How JJ got into nutrition and fitness and then became an entrepreneur.
- The first thing she tells people in her mastermind to do when they want to grow their business.
- Why she encourages people to focus on who they want to serve.
- The importance of understanding how to work with and actually help people over getting half a dozen certifications.
- How JJ grew her “portable” business.
Connect with JJ
Listen to Last Week’s Episode