Hello everyone!! Welcome to another episode of the profitable practice podcast. I have a really fantastic show for you today! What we are doing today is we, meaning my guest and I, are going to walk you through a massive mindfulness exercise. This was something that I did one-on-one with our guest and it was instantly habit-changing and snapped me out of my negative head space so I could be more productive.
You most likely need to repeat this show a few times to get the biggest outcome from it.
I’ve been talking to so many practitioners lately, and they are just stuck in a rut. They can’t seem to get out of their head and are being all-consumed by their negative thoughts.
Mostly we keep repeating and repeating the stories that we create for ourselves. The stories with regards to our potential and our abilities, or lack there of, to achieve success. It really does take a lot of training, effort and mindfulness to stay on a positive track and understand that these are “just stories”. They in no way dictate what WILL happen in our future, but we sure love to bring the past into our present and it significantly slows us down.
Quite frankly, the negative thoughts will never go away, BUT my hope is, after listening to today’s show, that you’ll be able to snap out of that way of thinking fast and faster each time.
You’re Invited to a FREE ONLINE Training –> www.MAXIMizedBusiness.ca/ProgramWebinar
Questions I Asked Fernanda:
- Where those negative thoughts really coming from in the brain?
- When we’re trying to re-wire our thinking, how do we get started?
- How do we create that mantra in our lives that helps us snap out of the negative thought patterns?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to identify where the negative thoughts/stories are coming from
- How to step-by-step reverse engineer those thoughts
- How to create the mindfulness that will energize us and keep us moving forward
- How to calm the negative thoughts as they arise and continue to exercise positive thinking
About Fernanda Lind Echenique
Fernanda is the woman behind the site Life on Tellus. She’s a mindfulness and food freedom coach. Fernanda has a passion for learning having two master’s degrees. One MBA and one in Dance. You can find her today working in the financial markets or helping high achievers, people who are super successful in their lives, regain control over the ONE thing that they can’t figure out, Food! so that they can finally follow a food plan, lose weight and never gain it back.
Other episodes you may enjoy: