Dave Denniston is THE tax guy and an author of 8 books. You’ll definitely want to grab a pen and paper for this episode because he goes into such simple strategies on how you can consolidate your debt, get debt free as quickly as possible, and of course make your income taxes work for you.
Dave is a wealth manager, and author, and a podcast host himself. He’s passionate about helping people get debt free, delivering content to people, reduce their taxes and grow their business.
What I Asked Dave:
- How did you get into just focusing on physicians regarding tax solutions?
- What are some strategies you have about minimizing our debts?
- How can I make sure my credit score does get better so I can consolidate and find financing?
- What are some ways to pay off student loans quickly?
- Should you save money instead of paying of debts? Or vice versa?
[tweet_box design=”default”]”%65 of physicians have diagnosed themselves with burnout.” – Dave Denniston[/tweet_box]
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Dave chose to write 8 books.
- The importance of getting rid of debt when starting as a physician.
- Why Dave encourages opening your own practice.
- The pros and cons of filing bankruptcy.
- Why you might not want to get a tax deduction.
[tweet_box design=”default”]”Map out your situation. Take an hour to look at where you’re at financially.” – Dave Denniston[/tweet_box]
How to Connect with Dave: