Today we’re talking to Heather Havenwood, one of the most remarkable female marketers. She’s the CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, author of Sexy Boss: how the empowerment of women is changing the rule book for sex, money, and success. She’s going to talk about using the importance of using Linked in, opposed to Facebook or Google, for your business in regards to search-ability. She’s also going to be talking about targeting that particular market that you want to bring into your business, including generating some sort of opt-in or lead capture on your website. Lastly, she’ll be talking about creating a signature product for your practice is really going to help people find you, talk about you, and then you can sell all of your other services once you get them in the door.
What I Asked Heather:
- What exactly is email marketing and what’s the objective?
- How often should someone be emailing their list?
- Should people send their list free content? If so, how much?
- How do you deal with people unsubscribing from you list.
- What should healthcare practitioners be adding to their emails?
[tweet_box design=”default”]”People love you, they come back for you. Continue your relationship with your customers with consistent communication.” – Heather Havenwood[/tweet_box]
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you should focus on the customers you already have.
- What Heather believes most people are missing from their email marketing.
- Why it’s never 100% clear when people will want to buy.
- The power of using affiliate links when sending your lists emails.
- How important using LinkedIn is for SEO.
[tweet_box design=”default”]”There’s always a name behind a business, people want to know who they’re working with.” – Heather Havenwood[/tweet_box]