Craig Ballantyne is a Productivity & Success Transformation Coach from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the author ofThe Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control YourLife. He has been contributing to Men’s Health magazine since 2000, and in 2001, Craig created the popular home workout program, Turbulence Training. On his journey to success, Craig had to overcome crippling anxiety attacks, and he beat them with his 5 Pillars of Transformation. Today Craig shows men and women how to use the 5 Pillars to lose 10 to 75 pounds, get a raise and make more money, find the love of their life, craft your most productive day and overcome any obstacle in the way of success.
You can read his daily essays on success, productivity, and fitness at EarlyToRise.com.
Questions I Asked Craig:
- How did you get into coaching?
- How were you able to overcome anxiety to get to where you are now?
- What are “The 5 Pillars?”
- What do you do when an entrepreneur tells you that an entrepreneur has no one supporting them on their journey?
- How do you help someone keep their motivation up?
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How entrepreneurs can maintain their health while still working hard.
- The importance of planning and preparation in any aspect of your life.
- What professional accountability is and why you need it.
- How to overcome the initial inertia of getting started and start crafting your most productive day.
Connect with Craig:
Other Episodes You May Enjoy: