Today I’m talking to Priya Prakash who has been a colleague of mine since Naturopathic school, we graduated at the same time. She’s always had this beautiful entrepreneurial spirit and it’s been so wonderful to watch her business grow. She’s created SmartND, her own online software with her husband, and she’s a mother. We’re going to have a really frank discussion around blocking your schedule properly so you can balance your life and running a business. You need to have some sort of a balance between the two to lead a successful life. Today we’ll help you figure out how to be 100% focused in whatever your doing in a given moment, whether it’s working or being at home with your family. Check out the link below for a free worksheet you can use to map out your schedule.
Questions I Asked Priya:
- Why did you decide to start your own business?
- What sort of hiccups did you find when creating your business?
- What sort of systems have you found work for your businesses?
- How do you balance your life with multiple businesses, a practice, your husband, and your family?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Priya and her husband started working as partners in their businesses.
- What Priya and her husband did to fix mistakes they had made.
- Why she chose to get an accountant.
- Why Priya created SmartND.
- How important her business coach has been to her businesses.
Where to Connect with Priya:
Other Episodes You May Enjoy: