My latest launch was an epic failure! I mean it totally bombed. Tune in to walk through my de-brief together with me so you can avoid these launch mistakes for your next group program. Sometimes you can learn much more useful lessons from a story about how NOT to do things… this is one of those episodes.
3 Launch Mistakes that Can Kill Your Group Program After Countless Hours of Prep
In this episode, I discuss the three biggest launch mistakes practitioners make for their group programs.
Spoiler alert: these lessons are from my own program launch – that was an epic failure! Yes, it’s embarrassing… but I’m opening up for your benefit, because I think there are some important lessons here for any practitioner dreaming of offering a group program to their clientele. If I can help you avoid this experience with your next launch, then my pride can handle sharing my mistakes.
While I am all for imperfect action, beta testing, and letting things be a little messy just to get them out there helping folks… there are dangers in pulling the trigger too fast sometimes.
So, if this is piquing your interest at all, you’re going to want to listen to this episode:
In This Episode:
- [4:05] How sometimes even having all the pieces in place doesn’t pay off – debriefing mistake #1.
- [10:10] Mistake #2 – the messaging fails I made through the whole launch.
- [12:05] Mistake #3 – more noise (buzz?) does not equal more sales anymore.
- [14:30] On always coming from a place of service and knowing what you stand for.
- [18:30] How failure fuels progress and the exciting new vision for MAXIMized Business that came out of it all.
- [22:01] The words you use matter. How mastering your messaging and learning to speak directly to your ideal patient is the way of the future for marketing.
- [25:15] My gift to you for sticking with me through that awful launch. #growingpains Thank you for believing in me!
After you’ve listened to the episode, I would love to hear your thoughts.
Have you had any launch lessons you want to share? If you haven’t run a group program for your patients before, what’s holding you back? Leave a comment below and let me know! I love getting to chat with you about your practice and help you make it a success.
As always, thank you so much for listening and learning with me this week. Your commitment to learning the business aspect of your practice matters... Not only to you, but to your future patients and practitioners who want to be working with you. You were meant to build something great, so let’s get to work.
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- PPP 104: STEPPING WAAAY OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE AS A WELLNESS PRACTITIONER
- PPP105: 3 Amazing Q’s To Make Sure You Are Stepping Outside Of Your Comfort Zone Productively
Wishing someone had a roadmap to organize all the steps of starting a practice into the right order? We do!
There is a goldmine of info between all the episodes of the Profitable Practice Podcast. It’s all here, but where to start? I’ve put together my personal favourite and most popular podcast episodes all in one conveniently organized spot to give you everything you could possibly need to create a highly successful, highly profitable health-minded business.