Stepping outside your comfort zone is not something that happens by default. It happens by design. In today’s episode, I share 3 amazing questions for self-discovery that will make sure you are growing yourself (and your practice) like a boss.
Know you need to be stepping outside of your comfort zone in order to grow your practice – but you’re not totally sure if you’re there?
Babe, I hear ya.
It’s so easy to list examples of how we are “working hard” and “pushing ourselves”… but when it comes to stepping outside our comfort zone sometimes you have to wonder if you are doing it right, you know? No one wants to be spinning their wheels and getting nowhere.
What we really want to know: “Is all that effort actually moving you forward and helping you (and your practice) G.R.O.W???
My 3 amazing (and unique) questions to ensure you are stepping outside of your comfort zone
In this episode, I share 3 amazing – and unique – questions I ask myself when I need to find out for sure. You’ve probably never heard them because they came out of my experience. (And because, in researching for this episode, I googled it to see what others were suggesting. It was not this – it was mostly fluff btw.)
In this episode:
- [3:05] The #1 question you need to ask yourself when you have a feeling you’re not challenging yourself to grow past your comfort zone.
- [5:44] You are now entering the UN-comfort zone… my experience of admitting to my husband the debt I was in while building my business.
- [7:03] A bonus Q for you: he key follow up to question #1 my own business coach asked me when was doubting if I was doing the right thing.
- [9:40] The shift in thinking you need to make to take the leap and make the financial (or other) investment in your biz you’ve been putting off.
- [11:07] The #2 question that motivates you to actually get outside of your comfort zone.
- [15:18] The #3 question to help you find the boundaries of your comfort zone – and the answer that proves you are still in it.
After you’ve listened to the episode, I would love to hear from you!
Have you been operating inside your comfort zone too long? What projects have you been dreaming about and putting off? Leave a comment below and let me know! I love getting to chat with you about your ideas for growing your practice and help you make them a reality.
If you are dreaming about offering something really great to your patients but aren’t sure how to make it happen, I’m here for you! It’s exactly why I offer these free strategy calls, so I can get to know you, your practice, and of course, help you break through your comfort zone and bring your special project into the world.
As always, thank you so much for listening and learning with me this week. Your commitment to learning the business aspect of growing your practice matters... Not only to you, but to your future patients and practitioners who want to be working with you. It’s time for you to build something great, so let’s get to work.
P.S. It’s imperative to step outside your comfort zone in your health and wellness practice, so you can start running your biz profitably and growing it baby! Let me help you. click this link and we can find a time to help you get un-stuck.
- Episode FREEBIE: Click the link to book your “Practice Strategy Call with Dr. Andrea”
- Previous episode: Stepping WAAAY Outside My Comfort Zone as a Wellness Practitioner: PPP104
Ready to stretch yourself and get your clinic poised for ma$$ive growth?
The MAXIMize Your Clinic online course will guide you through every step of the way and help you get your health and wellness practice running profitably. In it, I show you how to take the right steps to take in the right order, so that you can have your operational processes, group programs and marketing campaigns all created and implemented in as little as 3-months! (Yes, I said 3 months… and I meant it.)