Today’s episode is focused on why you need to be using video marketing in your business. This is actually where I started all of my marketing from which is the main reason I even found James Wedmore in the first place. I knew that YouTube was one of the best free sources for free advertising that we can monopolize on and now that YouTube and Google are linked, it also helps you rank better on Google. I created my naturopathic YouTube channel way back in 2011 and I try my best to put new videos out every week, but it’s amazing how far video can go.
The most important thing I have to stress here, is that it’s wonderful to get hundreds of likes or millions of views on a video, but if you’re not converting those people to actually schedule time with you in your office or you’re not creating a call to action then you’re missing out on a big opportunity here.
Julia is THE woman when it comes to online marketing using videos. She’s the founder of Kakadu Media and the SEO expert with over 7 years of experience in the industry. She currently teaches how to create effective marketing videos for a business and hosts regular workshops for business owners in the health and medical fields. She has learned video SEO from top industry experts in California and was awarded the Local Video Marketer Competition Prize as the most improved local video marketer in 2015. She has worked on projects in both China and Canada for small to medium sized businesses.
Questions I Asked Julia:
- Why do you think people aren’t taking advantage of online video marketing?
- What were your client’s businesses like before they started working with you?
- How have your client’s businesses changed after working with you and creating videos?
- What is it about video that converts so well compared to a blog or social media post?
- Why don’t some people find success in video marketing?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you should be making videos to advertise and support your business practice.
- How to craft an intro video.
- How to use keyword searching and SEO tools to drive traffic to your videos.
- What a call to action is and why you need one in every video.
- The benefits of using YouTube to share and market your videos.
Free Download: www.MAXIMizedBusiness.ca/videocheatsheet
Connect with Julia:
Other Episodes You May Enjoy: