This is a special episode because today’s guest is a naturopath who is so passionate naturopathic medicine and about our community as ND’s as well as giving back to communities that need our help, but can’t necessarily afford us.
In today’s podcast, I suggest that you listen to the very end because there is a special program
that this particular ND has created that not only helps the naturopathic community, but it also helps to serve his long term vision and mission to give back to the communities in his area, to do more community service, and to help create medical clinics where we can offer naturopathic medicine to these people that are in need of us.
Questions I Asked Ameet:
- How did you get so far into the field?
- How do you manage to get your patients to open up to you so you can get to a deeper level of treatment?
- What is it like coaching naturopathic students?
- How did you go about creating your CE Credit program?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to support a client in their suffering.
- How to find comfort with their discomfort when seeing someone in a crisis.
- What Ameet does when he has a shorter amount of time to go in depth with a client.
- How Ameet got approved for your CE Credit Course through CONO.
- The 5 Systems Course” Category A CE Credit Course Sign Up
- Dr. Ameet’s Feel Good Book: When you buy 50 or more books for your family, organization, charity or clinic, Ameet can run a mobile clinic with that!
- Free videos on health.drameet.com
Other Episodes You May Enjoy: