We don’t have many reviews yet, but this page will be full of them soon! Check back in a few days!
- Real Talk About Real-Life Practice!May 7, 2018 by Madeleine SIlva from United States
What I appreciate most about Andrea's podcast is that she doesn't gloss over the every-day real-life challenges health professionals face while offering bite-size tips for practice success. One of the best podcast out there in the healthcare field!
- Useful and inspiring podcasts!April 17, 2018 by kaitchang from Canada
You wouldn’t want to miss Dr. Maxim’s podcasts if you are a private health practitioner. Her and her guests are so generous to have shared all these hard-earned perspective.
- Dr AMKnappSeptember 20, 2017 by AMKnapp from United States
I am enjoying these podcasts so much! This is something our profession really needs. Thanks Andrea!
- Must listen!May 2, 2017 by Jim Palmer - Dream Biz from United States
The Profitable Practice Podcast is a must-listen for anyone struggling to get their practice off the ground, thinking of starting their own practice, or even just looking for ways to make their practice more sustainable. Andrea is a quick, intelligent host with her own wealth of knowledge she’s ready to share. Definitely a must-listen!
- Valuable, helpful content!March 11, 2017 by Dr. Janessa, ND from Canada
Dr. Maxim, ND, does a terrific job at targeting the information, and pulling out the content that we really want to know about! Valuable podcast, worthwhile checking out!
- FantasticAugust 24, 2016 by Dr. Molly ND from United States
These podcasts are fantastic. They are chock full of actionable and relevant information and cover a lot of valuable ground. After listening to each one I've come away full of inspiration and a better sense of how to expand into new areas of my business. Thank you for putting these out there and helping to elevate our profession. It is hugely appreciated.
- BusinessMay 29, 2016 by DrSerenaND from United States
Thank you so much for your podcasts! I listened to the one by Igor Klibanov and he provided many helpful tips to help boost where I’m at. I like the wide range of topics covered, and feel as though I can come back to them as a valuable resource! I also just listened to James' podcast about a business plan, and he was very knowledgable, succint, and had some good words of wisdom to creating a business plan and then actually putting it to use.
- Super informative!February 15, 2016 by AllisonPathe from United States
This podcast had great business tips for healthcare entrepreneurs!