Today I wanted to bring someone onto the show who was going to really help us understand the dialogue and how to communicate with patients. Dave Frees is the man! Dave is an attorney, author, entrepreneur and speaker who has lived a fascinating life that has taken him across the globe and has exposed him to master communicators, negotiators, and persuaders in hundreds of nations across many cultures. I know everyone listening will benefit from what he’s going to talk about. The six word question alone literally changed the way I’m approaching my dialogue with patients when it comes to getting deeper to the root cause of what’s actually going on so I can help they get not only what they want, but what they really need. With that in mind, I created a really easy free worksheet for you to fill out that summarizes today’s call and that also gives you something so as you’re communicating and marketing to your target market and/or patients moving forward, you can use this worksheet every time you create a new marking piece or when you have a difficult patient. The link to that is below or go to www.maximizedbusiness.ca/
What I Asked Dave:
- Why do you think, especially as practitioners, we’re not very good at communicating?
- Can you share some techniques we can use to become better communicators?
- How does a practitioner overcome the fear of saying no to a patient?
“If you believe you have what’s right for a patient, you’re doing them a disservice by not making the benefits clear to them.” – Dave FreesClick to tweet
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Multiple techniques you can use how to communicate with patients.
- The benefits you will see from properly listening and communicating with patients.
- A few ways to negotiate correctly to see the results you want.
- What the “6 word question” is.
- How to guide your patient toward the solution they really need.