Samantha Gladish is a nutritionist, speaker and founder of www.HolisticWellness.ca.
Samantha Gladish has had massive growth since raising her prices and working with 3 (yes 3), different business coaches. If you’re curious about how to get comfortable raising your prices or maybe you want to give Periscope a try and learn how to leverage your online business – then this is the show for you!
Questions I asked Samantha:
- Describe your transition from working for other people to starting your own online business?
- What was your business like before you put yourself completing into it and now?
- How do you put your programs together?
- Do you offer guarantees?
- Knowing what you know now – do you think you could have scaled your business earlier?
- What are each of your coaches helping you with?
After being released from my job, I said to myself ‘thank you’ because I knew this meant it was time to do my own thing. – Samantha GladishClick to tweet
What you will learn from this podcast:
- How being ‘un-employable’ can be a good thing
- The way to get over the pricing threshold
- Positioning your program to make your clients buy
- How your mindset and confidence level can directly impact your success
- Books and resources Samantha recommends
- How often to stay in touch with your email list
When I decided that I wanted to do this full-time, I had to take a serious look at how much I was charging. – Samantha GladishClick to tweet
How to connect with Samantha Gladish:
If someone can’t pay you what you’re charging, letting them go is an important step in finding the right clients. – Samantha GladishClick to tweet
Other episodes you may enjoy:
Travel Around the World and Still Grow Your Business – PPP:013
Goal Setting – PPP:010
Streamline Your Business – PPP:007