Dr. Meghan Walker, ND wants to help patients and practitioners achieve what they were destined to achieve in their life.
This is the mantra of my guest, Dr. Meghan Walker. Dr. Meghan Walker is a naturopathic doctor, speaker, entrepreneur and mother. Meghan is the CEO and Co-founder of Bright Almond and Principal with Summerhill Wellness Group. In addition, she maintains a private practice in Toronto’s downtown core, working to support the health and vibrancy of some of Canada’s most successful business leaders. Following graduation, Meghan and her business partner, Dr. Erin Wiley, founded the Integrative Health Institute, a collaborative medical clinic that grew to include over 12 practitioners and allied professionals.
Questions I asked Dr. Meghan Walker, ND:
- What were some of the sacrifices you had to make to start the Integrative Health Institute?
- What is your experience with hiring people to join your practice?
- Can you explain Bright Almond and what is it about? How many practitioners are involved?
- How can we change the dialog around this idea that being in the health practitioner space cannot be a full-time career?
- Can you elaborate on the term you use to describe yourself as a ‘creative social changer’?
What I’m chasing is NOT a big paycheck, what I’m chasing is FREEDOM. – Dr. Meghan Walker, NDClick to tweet
What you will learn in this podcast:
- How you can create passive income as an ND
- Additional ways that you can reach your ideal customer
- How you can reasonably grow and scale your business
- Questions I should ask myself before I decide if a business idea is a good one
- Resources that Dr. Walker uses that are pivotal to helping her successfully run her businesses
I do what I do because I believe that when people are well they can change the world. – Dr. Meghan Walker, NDClick to tweet
How to best connect with Dr. Meghan Walker, ND.
Other Profitable Practice episodes you may enjoy: