In this podcast with Christopher Jones of AppointmentCore, we talked the ins and outs of automated scheduling software and how automation can literally save you tens of thousands of dollars a month.
Want to learn about how automation can seriously grow your business? Christopher Jones is the Vice President of Content & Brand Development for AppointmentCore, a software company that automates your scheduling process seamlessly with Infusionsoft, Google Calendar, Office365, and more.
A lot of entrepreneurs don’t value their time as much as they should. – Christopher JonesClick to tweet
What I asked Christopher Jones:
- What niche does AppointmentCore fill?
- How does other scheduling software differ from AppointmentCore?
- What are some of the hangups that people inquire about before implementing AppointmentCore?
- Do people need a CRM to use AppointmentCore?
- What are some key business tips or experiences that you’ve had that we can learn from?
The nice thing about automating your scheduling is that it’s convenient for both the patient and the practitioner. – Dr. Andrea Maxim, NDClick to tweet
What you will learn in this podcast:
- All the great ways AppointmentCore that help streamline scheduling in your business.
- How AppointmentCore will get you set up and ready to go.
- The other tools that AppointmentCore integrates with.
- The benefits of using a CRM.
- The pros and cons of automation vs. non-automation.
Other episodes you might enjoy: