I’m Andrea Maxim and in this episode I am going to lay it all out on the line.
I’m going to tell you exactly how I made 2015 my highest grossing year ever. How I increased my patient visits by almost 50%. All of my secrets revealed. Do not miss this one!
Things Andrea Maxim recommends you do to have a great year!
- Recharge your batteries: Take the first week of January off – take a ‘stay-cation’
- Set smaller goals instead of large grandiose goals – listen to this podcast Goal Setting Podcast
- Use Siri as your virtual assistant! She’s FREE and she’s always there!
- Spend a day going over her books to check out your stats this year vs. last year
- Hire help to focus on the tasks that aren’t the best use of your time
- Finding new ways to use your CRM
- Create a ‘task system’ so that you know to automatically follow up with your patients
- Create ways to make passive income – listen to this podcast How to Create Passive Income
- Create extra services to offer to your patients
- Listen to what your patients want and deliver
When you find a great employee, you need to sit down with them and figure out what they need so they don’t leave! – Andrea Maxim, NDClick to tweet
Links mentioned in this episode:
Other episodes you might enjoy:
Setting Goals for 2016 – PPP: 010
Take Massive Action with No Plan B – PPP:005
Plan Your Finances or Bust – PPP:006