Today, I’m interviewing a new guest and we’re gonna be talking about how people, and new patients, and new clients or prospective patients & clients are just not engaging with us as they used to. So back in the day, it was always like, “You know, I was referred to you as the doctor my Mom, or my Friend goes to see you” and there are no questions asked it was just sort of “I’m gonna book in with you, because I got your name from someone.”. And now, people are doing a lot more investigation on their own when it comes to their health, and they’re also doing a lot more investigation on us. And, I can tell you from my own experience, I will have people that will come to me and they say “Yep, I’ve listened to all of your YouTube videos, I’ve looked at everything you’ve done online, and that’s why I decided to book this appointment” or “Yeah, I know you’re seeing my best friend, but I wanted to do a bit more research about you or other healthcare practitioners in the area before making a decision”.
I’ve even had people that interviewed me and they said: “Well, I’m gonna be seeing a few other people for 15-minute consultation before I choose which practitioner I’m gonna work with”. So, people are getting very very skeptical, they’re getting very weary and leary about who they’re spending their time with. So, I wanted to bring one Madeline Silva to talk about sort of the changes in the Healthcare Industry when it comes to creating more touch points with your prospective clients before they actually come into your office.
This week the sponsor is my 7 Day Detox Program. It’s a complete done for you program that walks you through everything you need to do to create either an in-office or an online program, depending on where you are and what you do. This program comes with all of the emails, scripts, protocols, and everything I do. I actually do this program with almost every single new patient and out of everything I do in my office, I get the most repeat business with my 7 Day Detox.
Find it here: www.Maximizedbusiness.ca/7DayDetoxProgram
Questions I Asked Madeline:
1. How patients are now interacting with healthcare practitioners differently with regards to this unlimited access to information online?
2. How many touch points do you think it takes for a patient to engage with you as a practitioner?
3. How to give quick wins before they become actual paying patients?
4. What to do to convince skeptical patients?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
1. How to convert potential patients to paying patients.
2. Importance of Social Media to get new patients.
3. Use of Facebook Live and Facebook Groups to get new potential paying patients.
4. How to convince skeptical patients
Other episodes you may enjoy:
Connect with Madeline
Connect with Andrea