John is an author of books about personal development, ranging from business to psychology. He’s been writing books since 2008. His books are based on different parts of history but he ties in conclusions to try to learn from people who have both been very successful in the past, and have made huge mistakes. He says that the purpose of his work is to try to make his readers a bit more effective and rational.
Questions I Asked John:
- What would you say to new practitioners about running a successful business?
- What advice do you have for practitioners who work in multiple locations?
- What’s the best way to reduce work-related stress?
- How does someone apply the principles of rational living to their business?
- Why is a good system more valuable than a brilliant idea?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The role that your location plays in terms of running your business.
- How competitors can succeed when they are close in location.
- The benefits of outsourcing marketing in your practice.
- What business sustainability is and why it provides the greatest outcome.
- What a practitioner should focus their practice on.